Who we are
DSL Consulting Ltd (DSL). Our website address is: http://www.dslconsultingltd.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Refusing or Deleting Cookies
You may refuse or delete cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse or delete the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site -for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How long we retain your data
Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
In accordance with the fifth data protection principle, we commit to:
- not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose or those purposes that we hold the information;
- securely delete information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes; and
- update, archive or securely delete information if it goes out of date.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Were a data breach to occur, action shall be taken to minimise the harm. We will inform any User where the personal information has been compromised. Where necessary, the Information Commissioner’s Office will be notified.
If a User contacts us to say that they feel that there has been a breach by DSL Consulting Ltd, the User will be asked to provide an outline of their concerns. If the initial contact is by telephone, DSL will ask the User to follow this up with an email or a letter detailing their concern. The concern will then be investigated fully and a response made to the User. Breach matters will be subject to a full investigation, records will be kept and all those involved notified of the outcome.