Dalvi Humzah Aesthetics Training presents a one-day business training agenda to help newly qualified or soon to qualify aesthetic plastic surgeons get set up in private practice, sponsored by InMode, Etrevous and SkinGenuity.
The day’s full agenda will feature sessions on every aspect of setting up and running a private plastics practice, from the practical and financial to the digital and creative.
Spotlight session: Setting Up a Clinical Practice
- Speakers: Mr Dalvi Humzah BSc(Hons), MBBS (Hons), AKC, FRCS, FRCS (Plast), MBA, consultant plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon and Mr Jeyaram Srinivasan DNB, FRCSEd (General Surgery), FRSCEd (Plast), NHS consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- The agenda’s opening session will focus on the core elements of setting up your clinical practice – what you need to know and what you need to do. The talk will cover:
- How to work with the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) of private hospitals – the information you need to collate, how to present it and when to start.
- Dealing with insurance companies – correct billing and effective patient communication.
- Managing hospital politics – working well with managers and hospital groups.
Other sessions include web marketing, social media, tax planning, brand creation, content writing, working with the media, investment and customer service. Each will be presented by an industry-expert speaker.
The agenda will also include dedicated interactive, topic-based workshops to start implementing the day’s learnings in your own business.
Delegates will have the opportunity to receive one-to-one advice on any of the day’s learnings, both on the day and on an ongoing basis afterwards.
- When: 21/01/21
- Where: Resort World Birmingham
- Timings: TBC
- Cost: £2,750 (early bird discount if booked by 20/11/20), £3,000 thereafter. Ticket price includes lunch, dinner, non-alcoholic refreshments, casino entry and overnight stay at Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC
- Booking and More Information: DH Aesthetic Training